Underlay | Flexigel alleggerito LT
One of the most widely used IMO-approved resin underlays in the marine industry.
Made of two-component polyurethane resin and selected aggregates, Flexigel alleggerito LT represents an excellent compromise between elasticity, viscoelastic properties and resiliency. It can be applied in a single layer to full thickness.
Curing time can be adjusted according to temperature. It can be sanded to receive finishing flooring materials, most commonly resin topcoats.
- A flexible underlays for decorative top coats is required
- The metallic substrate must be protected by corrosion
- The covering needs a waterproof underlay
- The floor must withstand stress ad shocks
- A low specific weight layer is required
- The underlay is required for open decks and interior areas
- Flexible underlay with low specific weight
- Tricomponent resin layer based on polyurethane resins with inert fillers
- IMO-MED certified
- Protective waterproof layer
- Medium thickness
- Suitable for decorative top coats
- Highly-resistant to bendings and compressions
- Curing time in 24 hours (at 23°)
- Specific weight 0.9 ± 0.1 kg/dm3
- Long-lasting over time
- Ochre colour