Underlay | flexiplast HT
Flexiplast HT is an IMO-certified underlay for high thickness, heavy-duty, indoor floors.
With an average weight of 1 kg/l and the ability to reach very high thicknesses up to 200 mm or more, it is the ideal underlay for most heavy-duty indoor areas in a ship, whenever high thicknesses are required.
It can be finished with resin top coats (e.g. Flexisecurit er), tiles, etc.
- A protective underlay is required for interior working areas
- The substrate must be protected by corrosion
- The covered area is frequently exposed to mechanical stress
- The floor needs a high thickness layer
- The floor needs a waterproof layer
- The floor must withstand stress and shocks
- The underlay is required for galleys, pantries, warehouses and crew areas
- Protective underlay with low specific weight
- Hybrid nature based on water epoxy resins
- Concrete rein composition
- IMO-MED certified
- Very high thickness (maximum certified 200 mm)
- Watertight layer
- Suitable for epoxy top coats for technical floors
- Excellent resistance to bendings and compressions
- Optimal impact npoise abatement
- Curing time in 1-3 days (at 23°)
- Specific weight 1 ± 0.1 kg/dm3
- Long-lasting over time
- Brown colour