Underlay | Flexiplast HW
Hybrid and self-leveling, Flexiplast HW is a water-based epoxy underlay with high specific weight, used for impact noise abatement.
Such underlay is mainly cement-based: it can be applied on steel, concrete, aluminum, epoxy or polyurethane resins, prior a correct surface preparation and the application of Flexiplast Primer.
Suitable for heavy-duty areas, especially the noisiest ones.
- A soundproofing underlay is required for sound abatement
- The covered area is frequently subject to disturbing sound and noises
- The surface is frequently exposed to mechanical stress
- The floor must withstand stress ad shocks
- The underlay is required for interior working areas
- Protective underlay with low specific weight
- Hybrid nature based on water epoxy resins
- Concrete resin composition
- IMO-MED certified
- High thickness
- Watertight layer
- Suitable for epoxy or polyurethane resin top cooats for technical floors
- Excellent resistance to bendings and compressions
- Sound damping effect guarantee
- Excellent impact noise abatement
- Curing time in 2-3 days (at 23°)
- Specific weight 1.9 ± 0.1 kg/dm3
- Long-lasting over time
- Grey colour